Saturday, August 20, 2011

Candy: 100 Grand Bar


100 grand bar 6-7/10

Okay, so recently I have a craving for chocolate. Now I was pretty sick of the stuff I would be eating so I went to a little shop in my neighbourhood that sells British sweets that are not offered in Canada. So when I was there I picked out a few things and one of them were the 100 Grand. Now years ago I was online ordering a bunch of stuff for a party and one of the websites offered a free 12 pack case of these bars or Twix so I didn't really know what these were so I opted for the Twix. But I was so excited to pick this up today!

So the deal is that it is a chocolate with caramel, puffed rice and all that good stuff. When I opened it I was surprised that it was two pieces kinda like the Mounds bar and to my surprise it was VERY bumpy. There was all of these lumps on the top of the bar from the crispy rice. Now on the wrapper it says it's lower in fat, I guess that's what makes it 30% less fat compared to the other chocolate bars. So I gave it a bite and I was not in "Heaven" I think it was just a generic bar like everything else so I think it was kinda good but not so great. I mean it can be compared to the Mr. Big because of the caramel and the rice. I think this was an alright thing for me.

I'd rate this a 6. I liked it but it needs improvement.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, question, your response and thoughts on this product.

No spam or advertising please. Thank you :-)