Sunday, August 14, 2011

Candy: Lindt Lindor Milk/White (Limited Edition)


Today, I will reviewing Lindt's Lindor (Limited Edition) Milk/White flavour. I saw this 3 pack of Lindor chocolate truffle balls in a local convenience store and had to try it! So the package is the regular box, but it has a white-creamish diagonal stripe in the background, and in the top left corner of the box it says "Limited Edition Flavour" with hearts around it, too cute. The description of the MILK/WHITE flavour is "Milk chocolate with a delectably smooth white centre". Sounds yummy right??

Okay now for the taste test - I opened up the usual Lindor foil wrapper, and it was a regular chocolate Lindor truffle ball. Their truffles are about the size of a Canadian toonie. The thin-outer chocolately coating was soft milk chocolate. Just the usual texture of any Lindor truffle. So I took a bite of it and found it was liquidy white chocolate centre that was the least bit creamy nor smooth... The white chocolate centre was way to liquidy and very bland. It has the similarities of Kinder bars (chocolately coating with white chocolate filling), but this white centre Lindor is a thumbs down. I was expecting a more sweeter fine white chocolate. I see why it was only limited edition.

My rating for Lindt Lindor Milk/White:
" 3 It's... ugh. "

I would not buy this again.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried these they look tempting. I really love the Lindor truffles, hopefully they make more exciting limited edition flavors. Great review btw =)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, question, your response and thoughts on this product.

No spam or advertising please. Thank you :-)