Sunday, May 3, 2009

Candy: Chiclets Assorted Fruit

Price: $0.65 - $1.24
Suppliers: Dollarama, Zellers, Walmart, more.

The good people at Cadbury are always brewing delicious snacks and candies. Today I was at my Dollarama and I had a fever for candy. So I picked up a few things, one of them was Chiclets. I've tried this in the past but never considered reviewing it. Traditionally speaking I remember when I was a kid while ago every halloween I would get the “regulars”. The regulars were the best, chocolate bars. Rockets, Tootsie Rolls, lollipops and especially Chiclets.


(i) Cherry: The cherry one was okay. It didn't taste as tangy as you would expect from a cherry lollipop it had a minor hint of cherry. The flavour was fine. But also I'd say this was my least favourite.

(ii) Orange: This is one of my favourites. The orange to me was normal flavoured you would expect from hard candies, but the only thing I didn't like was that the flavour had vanquished soon. I ended up spitting it out.

(iii) Citrus: My favourite it had a minor sourness from the lemon and lime and the sweet from a grape fruit, very delicious but the packet only contained one piece, so kinda mad. The flavour was really a mild tanginess.

(iv) Strawberry: Not my most favourite. The flavour tasted fake. It didn't taste real. I didn't like it because it was too bland. It had no tanginess to it. I prefer sour. But I'd say if anyone likes strawberry candy, you should try this one.


My overall rating for this would probably be a 7/10.
Because I myself are not a BIG fan of most of the flavours.
I got these at a Dollarama, saying is a pretty good deal for twelve pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, question, your response and thoughts on this product.

No spam or advertising please. Thank you :-)