Monday, May 4, 2009

Food: kickbutt ampted energy ballz

Price: $2.50 - $2.99
Suppliers: Zellers, Shoppers Drug Mart, 7-Eleven, etc.

This product was terrible. In the trial pack it contained two disgusting flavours. Each ball contains 40mg dose of caffeine and 38 calories per ball. Each ball is 10g each. I was so disgusted to take a bite I cutted it half and found a layer of nastiness. The core was brownish black. And then it builded on to white, then red or brown (depending on flavour). There was two flavours in my trial.

  1. Cappuccino kick: It was terrible. When I bit into it the coated ball. It tasted like some kind of medicine. Also when I got these. The letter said that most people claimed them to taste like tootsie rolls. They had no familiar taste. . . It was to bland. The cappucino kick was very much cappunccino ick.

    1. Cherry: Ah a fruit flavoured snack. Sounds delicious right? False. These were the same amount of deliciousness from the Cappuccino kick, they were awful! The cherry was obviously immitted, it tasted yet rather like chalk. The texture on the outside was shiny but the inside like a cement block.


Overall I'd say I was despited the product already was expensive you can get five balls exclusively at Shoppers Drug Mart at a price of 49.99. The quality of the product was fine. The design was nice, into tricking us.


My rating for the overall product is 3/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, question, your response and thoughts on this product.

No spam or advertising please. Thank you :-)