Monday, May 25, 2009

Household: Pledge Multi Surface


Price: $3.99 - $6.99
Suppliers: Walmart, Zellars, SDM, more.
This multi surface spray and wipe cleaner is useful on many surfaces. I find it works great and doesn't leave any streaks. Sometimes I felt like there was a "sticky" after feeling. I've only tested it on wood, glass, and kitchen tiles, but it says it's good for electronics aswell. I won't risk spraying my keyboard with this though, because I find it sprays more liquid than I'm used to. Also, you don't have control over the size of the spray. It's mostly for dusty surfaces and easy to remove substances, not tough messes. I found the button a little tough to push, but it's general fine to work with. It smelt really good, like really strong flowers, so that's a plus.
This product would be 8/10.
I rarely use it. It's not essential to have, but it's a nice way to really freshen up the house while you clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, question, your response and thoughts on this product.

No spam or advertising please. Thank you :-)