Saturday, May 30, 2009

Pets: Greenies Pill Pockets



Price: $5.99 - $8.99 (30pcs)
Suppliers: Walmart, NoFrills, Pet Valu, more.

This is an amazing product!!

Greenies has designed a brilliant way to disguise pills for pets. Dogs and cats almost always hate eating their supplementary pills. This product works by inserting the pill into this unique socket, then closing the seal. You feed it to your pet as a treat, and they won't even notice. You can choose between the provided flavours for your pet's preference. Pill pockets has definitely made my week easier.

My rating 9/10! My pet loves it and doesn't notice the pill at all. This is a MUST-TRY product, absolutely wonderful with small pills.

Free samples: http://www.greenies.com/en_ca/FreeSample/
Pill Pockets Sample = 5pcs

1 comment:

  1. I liked Greenies Pill Pockets, they really worked to help my dog get her pills down. However, they're really expensive. I was paying a lot for doggie drugs and then the additional $1 a day for these.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, question, your response and thoughts on this product.

No spam or advertising please. Thank you :-)